1. First of all you need to read the Game Rules and make sure that the actions of the player truly violate them.
2. You need to collect evidence. The best proof is a video which clearly shows the violation. Quality of the video must allow moderators to easily understand nicknames and ranks of all the players.
- We only accept videos made less than a month ago (the video must not be edited).
- The video’s length should be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 15.
- During the video, press TAB at least once to show the scoreboard of the battle.
- Quality of video must allow moderators to easily understand nicknames and ranks of all the players.
- When recording a video of sabotage, the player has no right to violate the rules of the game themselves. All complaints of sabotage will be considered in the light of all the participants of the battle, including the creator of the video.
Requirements for video:
Any acts or omissions aimed at creating obstructions for the team where the player is a member of the team: video’s length should be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 15. The video should clearly show player’s actions (for example often is paused, deliberately ignores opponents with he flag, does not help to capture the enemy flag, shoots his own team, pushes, turns purposefully unfreeze opponent with the flag etc.). Also do not forget to show statistics battle (press Tab).
Conspiracy with the enemy: video’s length should be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 15. We have to show it is a conspiracy, not an incident, but a few actions (for example: does not hit the opponent, the opponent is on the base of their flag etc.). Statistics battlefield also has an important role. When you create a topic be sure to specify nicknames of all of the players who have been in collusion. This will help us processing your topic faster. Thank you!
In the video provided (no more than 15 min) it must be clearly seen that the player uses third-party software. The nickname of the violator also has to be seen.
3. You need to create a new topic in Bugs section.
- Remember, the quality of the topic directly affects the speed of its analysis.
- Name of the player that made the video must match the topic author's nickname. Edited videos are not allowed.
- In the topic itself you need to specify the violator's nickname, attach evidence (video) and provide important details about the situation.
- Do not try to describe everything that happened, it might slow down the processing of the the topic. You only need to provide evidence and important details.
What will happen next?
- As soon as the moderator decides that the evidence of guilt is sufficient, the player will be punished (with the assistance of developers or technical support specialists).
- The severity of the punishment will be determined by the administration of the investigation.
- The penalty can be a warning, a fine in the form of experience points or crystals, removal of certain objects from Garage, blocking of access to the game’s forum or chat, as well as the complete blocking of access to the game.
- Remember that it’s impossible to get the solution immediately. Have patience. Violators will be punished in any case.
Attention! all the evidence posted in the topic cannot be older than a month! (the period during which the player can appeal the punishment).
Do not remove screenshots or videos from your hosting sites until a month has passed from your report being completed (A month is the period allowed for a player to appeal his / her punishment).
Customer support service by UserEcho